Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Product Development – Tanzu Mission Control Cluster Lifecycle Management Team今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909323 掲載日 Oct. 15, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems.
Tanzu Mission Control provides customers with a powerful, API driven platform that allows operators to apply policy to individual clusters or groups of clusters, establishing guardrails and freeing developers to work within those boundaries. In particular, this team is working on challenging problems of managing the lifecycle of hundreds of customer’s Kubernetes clusters on public clouds. You will gain extensive experience in public cloud services, container technology, and Kubernetes.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
As an intern on the Cluster Lifecycle Management team:
- You will learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- You get to contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with back-end engineers
- You get to collaborate with product managers and other technical teams.
- Pursuing a BS or MS in CS or equivalent required, MS in CS or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structure, and one or more programming languages
- Familiar with source control
- Strong in OOP but prefer knowledge in GoLang
- Familiar with distributed system
- Experienced participating in agile development is a plus
- Strong communication and ability to working a teamwork driven environment
- Experience with Cloud based services, Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
- Previous internship experience is a plus
We hire interns in the following location for this team: