Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern, Marketing今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909048 掲載日 Oct. 21, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at https://careers.vmware.com/.
Corporate Marketing sets strategy and works with employees throughout the world to execute an integrated marketing plan across all marketing channels and geographies to support marketing strategy and direction for specific VMware solutions. The Corporate and Field Marketing teams work extensively with sales, product management and product marketing as well as outside agencies in order to execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs that include online, print, email, direct mail, webinars, seminars, tradeshows and executive marketing sessions.
The Field Marketing Support Intern (f/m) will be supporting the planning, execution and follow-up of VMware’s attendance at events /conferences as well as supporting the Lead Upload for Campaigns in Eloqua and SFDC.
With coaching and guidance you will manage discrete elements of these major events and be in regular communication with the virtual team that will help deliver them. As such you’ll collaborate with local and EMEA-wide resources to help deliver these events and make them the most successful ever for VMware.
Join the high profile Marketing team for Germany and be part of one of VMware’s biggest region within EMEA.
1. Successful planning support and execution support of VMware events and conferences
2. Support the delivery of pre-event analysis, organization and learning points
3. Support the delivery of post-event analysis, leading practices, and learning points
4. Support in uploading leads into the Eloqua / SFDC tool
5. Support the regional Marketing Team with different projects & consulting
6. Help track the budget for events and conferences end-to-end and help keep the events on-budget
1. Project management
2. Cross-team collaboration
3. Marketing: event management, demand generation, online and social media
4. Strong English and German communication skills: verbal and written
5. Dynamic, energetic, driven
6. Ability to execute on-time and within budget
7. Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PPT)
This role will offer you an opportunity into practicing your Marketing skills hands-on at the most prominent events and conferences in Germany. You will be deeply involved with leading-edge cloud technologies in a high growth team and company.