Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern – Legal – Employment Law今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908913 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a talented, dynamic, hands on Legal Intern to join our Employment Law Group (“ELG”) in Palo Alto. As an ELG Legal Intern you will gain exposure to a wide variety of US and international employment law matters. You will work alongside experienced team members on employment-related projects and initiatives including internal process review, policy rollouts and implementation, and trainings. Under the supervision of ELG attorneys, you will provide legal support in substantive areas such as employment litigation and research and analysis of proposed employment legislation and trends that may affect VMware. You may also collaborate with colleagues across the legal team on cross-functional projects involving ethics and compliance and privacy.
- Current law student
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Effective presentation skills
Please note that while anyone who is legally authorized to work in the United States may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.