Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - IT, Emerging Technologies - AI/ML Application Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908766 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
As an Intern in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, you will be working as a Data Scientist who understands and makes values of data. You will be responsible to proactively identify data sources, analyze it for better understanding of business processes and build AI tools to automate them. In this role you will also be working a lot on NLP (natural language processing) and AI assistant frameworks. Data Engineering experience is desired, you will also be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data processing pipelines both for structured and unstructured data.
- Proficient in NLP and be able to apply Deep Learning models to solve natural language related problems
- Build and optimize big data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Participate in the architecture, design and development of feature to resolve real customer pain points and requirements
- Deliver robust, fault tolerant, production ready code
- You are always shipping
- Daily product decision making and real product delivery with product managers and developers.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field of study.
- AI/ML Specialization particularly in NLP area
- Experience with big-data tools ex: Hadoop, Spark, Storm
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; including good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to write clean and comprehensive code in any language
- Rest API, Microservices, JSON
- Java / Spring
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, Hybrid)
- Front end web development (ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Single-page web application architecture
- API’s integration SOA: SOAP and REST Webservices, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
- SQL (Oracle, MySOL)
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
Please note that whileanyonewith a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.