Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - IT Cloud Ops今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908814 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because of the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams know no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them. VMware’s IT Architecture Team strives to make both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure easier to provision and manage. Are you up for a challenge? Are you ready to make a difference in IT and participate in state-of-the-art development? Join us and help drive these initiatives:
- Enable automation and decrease provisioning times for IT & R&D users.
- Aid in building out Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Enhance infrastructure analytics to include insight into automated deployments.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- Interact with IT architects to extend deployment automation to new layers of infrastructure, on-prem and cloud-based.
- Gain a deeper understanding of IT governance and infrastructure management.
- Present your contributions at an intern poster event.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study.
- Proven foundation in programming/scripting, including experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), CI/CD pipelines
- Fluency in Ruby/Python, knowledge of test frameworks such as rspec/pytest, and experience with source control systems such as Git/Gitlab.
- Familiar with infrastructure components and their interactions, including compute, networking, storage, load balancing, and other infrastructure services.
- Working knowledge of VMware products such as vSphere (vCenter and ESXi) and the vRealize Suite, including vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO).
Please note that whileanyonewith a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.