Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - IT Cloud Ops - Cloud Infrastructure今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908811 掲載日 Sep. 20, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
We are a team made up of Cloud Infrastructure Engineers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and evolution of core infrastructure at VMware. We are responsible for deployment, maintenance, and automation of daily operations and deployment within Corporate IT, Engineering Production, and R&D. You’ll assist with project coordination with our internal partners and deployment/automation tasks within our group.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- Participate in performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting, continual improvement, and capacity planning of production, virtualized environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to use problem-solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues.
- Collaborate and support across multiple teams for our next generation products, tools, and services.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and continue to evaluate and improve internal processes.
- Participate in architectural discussions, design and implementation of solutions.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Familiar with virtualization concepts
- General knowledge of physical compute hardware
- Ability to document with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications as needed
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence is a plus.
- Analytical and Interpersonal skills adequate to support VMware staff, while acting at as a contact point.
- Ability to deliver presentations to management on the automation work done
- You are a motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills.
Please note that whileanyonewith a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.