Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Information Technology - Data Analytics今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908868 掲載日 Oct. 17, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com
The IT Data & Analytics team is responsible for building the Data pipelines using different corporate data assets as source, working with both structured and unstructured data and transforming the data based on the business needs and maintaining the data in the Enterprise Datawarehouse with the architecture & Infrastructure that supports Near Real time reporting, Big Data and Machine Learning. The team supports Data, reporting and analytical needs of all the business groups across the company and is spread across Palo Alto, Costa Rica & India.
As a Data Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with Structured & unstructured data, building data pipelines, working with SQL, Python and creating the Machine learning modes and building the BI reports.
As an Intern at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- Responsible for creating the data pipelines using SQL, Python, Informatica, SDI
- Working with structured and unstructured data and loading into Hadoop and SAP HANA
- Creating the BI & Analytical reports using SAP BOBJ & Tableau based on business needs
- Creating Machine learning models for predictive analytics.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Analytics or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Architecture and BI concepts
- Expertise in SQL and Python
- Familiarity with Hadoop, SAP HANA
- Working knowledge of Tableau and SAP BOBJ is a plus
- Familiarity with Machine Learning models.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python
- Familiarity with Big Data Infrastructure
- Familiarity with Machine learning models
- Good Analytical and trouble shooting skills
Please note that whileanyonewith a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.