Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Cloud Customer Success - Business Process Optimization今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909702 掲載日 Oct. 15, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware has a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment which will provide an incredible opportunity to learn and get hands-on experience! We are looking for an intern to help us optimize our Cloud Customer Success business. In this role, you will be responsible for working with key business functions, i.e. Sales, Systems Engineering, Service Business Units, Support, and Operations teams, to help improve the efficiencies we rely on to reach scale. We are looking for people who love to work hard but have fun along the way!
- Build key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the progress of our business
- Streamline multiple data threads into a more efficient funnel to give insight to the greater customer experience
- Optimize Customer Success productivity through operational and administrative process improvements
- Collect input and feedback from business stakeholders
- Present findings and recommendations to the executive sponsors
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or a relevant field of study
- Good analytical and organizational skills combined with the ability to dive into business operations
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks, and adapt to changing business requirements while remaining detail oriented
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- 1-2 years of exposure to software / technology a plus (but not required)
- Experience working with customers
- Experience with various business and data tools, such as Microsoft Excel, Mode, Tableau, Gainsight, or Confluence
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- Strong social skills, including good communication with the ability to clearly articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner in both written and verbal form
*Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.