Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern, Channel Support今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909714 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Duration: 6 months
Start date: January 2020
The Channel Support Intern will be supporting the planning, execution and follow-up of VMware’s Iberia channel plans, with specific focus on the Operations tasks, helping the Country Channel Manager and the team in their daily basis tasks.
With coaching and guidance you will manage the tools for the Channel plans follow up, supporting the Iberia Channel Manager in executing the plans, in constant communiction with the Iberia Channel team, Sales, Presales and Marketing team ensuring a flawless and succesful execution of the plan.
Join the high profile Vmware Channel team in South EMEA and be part of the journey to the Mobile-Cloud era.
- Pursuing an MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences , Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field of study.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- MS Excel, or related systems and tools skills
- B2 English Level
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability working with cross functional teams