Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern – BTA Process & Solutions – Sr. Business Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908953 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2019
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Business Transformation & Automation (BTA) team partners and engages with business functions across VMware in planning and driving functional change & transformation, by leveraging people, process, data insights, technology and governance.
As a Sr. Business Analyst Intern within the BTA Solutions team, you will be engaged in various business projects that require you to partner with stakeholders across multiple business groups like Sales, Marketing, Channels / Partners, Renewals etc. You will be responsible for activities such as gathering business requirements, defining and documenting business polices & processes, business testing activities and enabling overall value realization for business goals. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders (senior level business leaders) across one or more business functions in Sales (Direct, Channel, Overlays etc.), Finance, Professional Services, Marketing, Channels & Alliances, Renewals and Order Management
- Drive end-to-end business, operational and technology capability assessments.
- Drive process standardization, simplification, consistency, maturity & effectiveness
- Adopt defined departmental processes, quality standards, and best practices in projects; identify ways to streamline and improve efficiency of work and drive continuous improvements.
- Identify & implement testing approach for the project (scripts, processes, steps etc.) to ensure solution meets business requirements
- Ensure value realization for the business, by leveraging success criteria for post-launch business state
- Currently pursuing a Full-Time MBA degree
- Have an analytical mindset, be detail oriented and have good problem-solving acumen
- Must be a self-starter with ability to multi-task to meet support demands
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientation are imperative
- Proficient in Microsoft tools – i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to define business processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Working knowledge of a process documentation tool (e.g. IBM Blueworks)
- Ability to elicit business requirements by leveraging facilitation skills
- Ability to differentiate different business models (e.g. SaaS vs. Perpetual)
- Curiosity and a learning mind-set are a huge plus
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the United States may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.