Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern – AMER Field Sales – Strategic Programs今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912540 掲載日 Sep. 09, 2019
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
We have the journey for you!
The SE Strategic Programs Intern will provide support to the Solution Engineering (SE) Strategy and Planning team to lead, organize, and coordinate programs within the Americas Solutions Engineering Organization. As an intern, you will create customized reporting, analysis, and presentations that will shape the strategic direction of the Americas SE Organization. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with SE and sales leaders in each segment and collaborate with our sales operations and business intelligence teams. During the internship, you will attend internal meetings virtually and in person.
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter with an outgoing personality, comfortable working both independently and in a team setting. You will be an excellent communicator and should have experience in handling projects to produce results in a timely manner. Key areas of focus for this role will include:
- Coordinating cross functional projects, including owning workstreams and deliverables
- Developing analysis and reports to inform strategic decisions and demonstrate progress against stated goals
- Staying informed and on top of developments within industry and the organization
- Crafting internal communications for broad distribution
- Supporting quarterly planning with leadership team
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business, Information Systems, MIS, Data Analysis or related field
- Results-driven mindset with the desire to make a difference through owning high-impact programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective communication and the ability to build relationships across an extended virtual team
- Solid quantitative / analytical capabilities and interest in developing these areas
- Resilient and positive, with the ability to both deal with ambiguity and thrive in a collaborative high-energy environment.
- Passionate about technology and how it is changing the world for the better, especially within the cloud computing technologies space.
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI; Tableau; or related systems and tools skills. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the US may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles which these Internships may prepare you.