Careers in Sales
Inside Global Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907105-2 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
Inside Global Account Manager (Inside Sales Rep. for Globals)
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 Enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
The VMware Global Account Program serves approximately 95of VMware’s largest customers. These premier accounts are managed by a team of experienced Global Account Managers (GAM) with the objective to establish a significant VMWare footprint in the largest and most influential corporations worldwide. Our selling is focused on our customers primary business initiatives and connecting our value to our customers business value. Our Value Selling strategy is the investment of time, talent and technology from VMWare and our partners to invent (transform) our customers business for their benefit.
The Inside Sales Global Account Manager (iGAM) role supports the sales efforts our Global account program and resides within our Inside Sales organization. The Inside Sales organization is a fast-paced demand generation engine responsible for driving incremental growth for the VMWare sales organization. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. If you have the ambition to learn new technologies, drive sales, and deliver results, this may be the role for you.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The iGAM supports multiple global accounts WW with accountability on business in conjunction with strong teaming and collaboration skills and the ability to leverage and share best practices across accounts. The role commands an understanding of the aligned GAMs account strategy and working closely with all remote teams WW. The iGAM prospects, generates, qualifies, quotes and follows up on assigned leads and campaigns and coordinates accurate and timely home and landed updates on pipeline and forecast. The role requires the ability to leverage disparate teams within VMware to support the GAM or GAE in the presentation of a strategic and/or tactical proposal (e.g., IB renewals, etc.). The iGAM must be proficient in sales tools, have the ability to Lead relevant product campaigns (e.g., VMC) and provide coverage where landed resources aren’t available and/or effective.
- Accountable for driving business, and meeting or exceeding quota goals.
- Work together with outside GAM , or independently as and when required, to prepare sales planning, Install Base analysis, and sales presentations.
- Responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing accounts, in partnership with the outside Global Account Manager.
- Prospect, generate, qualify and follow up on assigned leads.
- Respond to customers and partners for product inquiries, quotations, licensing issues, and ELA /Install Base Renewal.
- Provide accurate and timely updates on pipeline and forecast utilizing SalesForce.
For pipelines in overseas, The iGAM to reach out to local account managers for status updates on a regular and/or on ad hoc basis.
- Articulate the full range of VMware technologies, products, and services and identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Communicate technical, industry, and market facts to position VMware as a competitive solution with customers.
- Collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally (Outside Global Account Managers, Client Solutions Director, Channel Partners, Marketing, etc.), to support the sales strategy.
- Maintain in-depth product, industry trend, and technical knowledge.
- 1-3 years software or enterprise selling a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with computers and technology. Comfortable using MS Windows OS, MS Office, and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English
Our team looks for candidates who embody our ‘EPIC2’ values - Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Team members who are logically curious, interpersonal, customer focused and able to find the humor in situations tend to thrive at VMware.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Some experience using Salesforce, excel in using Excel Functions and Pivot.
- Good to have experience in Software Licensing models, Install Base Renewal, Deal/Contract and structuring
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Thrives working with others in a team environment.
- Ability to think strategically and adjust to meet business needs. Comfortable managing entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions.