Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Information Security Compliance Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912751 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
As Manager, Public Sector (PubSec) Compliance, you will lead a team driving initiatives to ensure compliance with Information Security compliance requirements to meet U.S. Federal requirements as well as meeting the business compliance needs of the PubSec business end to end across the company. You will be responsible for partnering with leaders and stakeholders across the organization to coordinate activities that meet business needs now and in the future. You will manage the development of process improvements, project proposals and roadmaps as well as driving operational and reporting activities including presenting PubSec compliance status to Information Security and BU leadership.
This position will be located at our Reston, Virginia location and will report to the Director, Public Sector Compliance.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Ensure successful planning and execution of PubSec initiatives with the mission of helping to accelerate Government, Education and Healthcare sales, offering a superior user experience for employees and lines of business while maintaining an appropriate security posture and supporting the regulatory requirements of the company.
- Manage a high performing team of compliance professionals to further expand their expertise and continue their personal and professional growth while exceeding business goals.
- Drive continuous improvement of policies, procedures and technology (including automation) related to Compliance to enable risk reduction, business enablement and operational efficiencies
- Create and maintain project delivery execution plans and roadmaps
- Participate in budget planning and execution
- Support Sales and support activities by providing Compliance subject matter expertise to business units and assisting with customers and partners in meetings as needed.
- Contribute to policy and standards development
- Interact with industry experts and stay abreast of best practices in the PUBSEC space to maintain technical expertise and apply leading practices to VMware business challenges
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FedRAMP, FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and DISA Cloud SRG.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security managing a Compliance function with a proven track record of designing and rolling out new compliance programs end to end
- Proven leadership experience in building and developing teams in the Information Security sector
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Experienced at preparing compliance reporting and associated presentation materials
- Capable of working cooperatively with a leadership team working in a dynamic and global environment.
- Demonstrated success building relationships with partner groups and working with I.T, Legal and Privacy teams
- Solid track record in contributing to compliance tool planning and management
- Experienced in meeting goals in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing needs
- Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- Active Secret clearance
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Holds active Top Secret or Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience in successfully managing teams driving Education and Healthcare compliance initiatives
- Knowledge of current security standards, including:
- IC's Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
- IRS Publication 1075, Tax Information Security Guidelines For Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH)
- Agile Methodology
- PMP certification
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)