Careers in Client Support
HFM Solution Architect - BTA Finance今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1915068 掲載日 Nov. 18, 2019
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Reports, Finance Master Data (Company Codes, Accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, etc.) using DRG and DRM.
- Working on implementing new solutions in financial consolidations, translations and revaluations.
- Work with finance stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and work with IT teams bring the best business solutions to the finance community
- Create, update Financial reports including Balance Sheet and income statements to meet the evolving financial reporting and analytical needs of the Accounting, Finance and Operations.
- Providing end user support for Hyperion solutions; HFM, DRG, DRM, Financial Reporting, SmartView, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Business / Information Technology or related field is required with minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Good expertise and experience in Accounting and Finance process with a CPA or CA or master’s degree in finance or business is helpful.
- Strong functional and technical experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Reporting Studio.
- Understanding of Oracle EPM system architecture with FDMEE, DRG, DRM, SmartView and Planning, Essbase.
- Strong understanding of Translations, revaluations and consolidation processes
- Good understanding of FP&A principles (capital and operating), finance and accounting.
- Understanding of master data management and data governance principles.
- Excellent analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses and summarize the information and data.
- Excellent project management and process improvements skills.
- High-tech industry’s financial statements and structure experience is preferred.
- Exposure to ERP system (SAP or Oracle) is helpful
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.