Careers in Marketing
Head of Regional & Channel Marketing - CloudHealth by VMware今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913984 掲載日 Oct. 25, 2019
CloudHealth by VMware provides the world’s most trusted software platform for accelerating business transformation in the cloud. More than 7,000 organizations and 180+ partners globally rely on CloudHealth to manage over $11B in combined cloud spend, based on the platform’s ability to easily manage cost, ensure security compliance, improve governance and automate actions across multi-cloud environments. Known for offering the highest levels of data integrity throughout an organization’s entire cloud journey, CloudHealth is the platform of choice for leading enterprises and service providers, such as Intuit, Yelp, Dow Jones, Zendesk, Skyscanner and SHI. The company was acquired by VMware in October of 2018.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented, data-driven and proven leader to be Global Head of Regional & Channel Marketing to help drive awareness and demand-generation programs to support the revenue growth of our business. Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing and managing a team based in the US, London, and Sydney, you will develop the strategy, manage the budget, execution, and KPIs of campaigns, programs and events to help the company meet its growth targets for its leading Cloud Management Platform. Key functional coverage includes Field Marketing, Channel Marketing and Alliance Marketing. Position is based in Boston.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Manage global field and channel marketing plan, budget, KPIs & team in NorAm, EMEA and APJ
- Drive integrated marketing approach in each region to create demand and accelerate pipeline.
- Cross-functional marketing alignment for awareness of programs and leverage points
- Build alignment with VMware sales and marketing teams.
- Manage global channel marketing programs including recruitment support, enablement and co-marketing campaigns and programs for MSPs, VARs, and technology alliances
- Act as lead on CloudHealth Partner Program, Partner Portal, Campaign Development Funds (CDF) and partner communications.
- Leverage marketing tactics, including events, digital and account-based programs to drive KPIs and MQLs.
- Develop, manage and execute 6-month rolling field and channel marketing plan and budget. Manages and maintains a clear plan, calendar and budget across the globe.
- Proactively engages ecosystem to expand audience, routes to market and drive overall budget/execution leverage.
- Build relationships with key regional stakeholders and actively communicates marketing recommendations to expand CH business in target markets.
- Understand GTM objectives and uses marketing to creatively address the needs of the business.
- Leverage best practice marketing tactics to influence IT executives and key personas.
- Understand and communicate product value proposition and messaging to define promotional activities and support product launches.
- Manage quarterly metrics for campaigns/events and resulting influence on sales pipeline.
- Manage consistent communications on plan, successes, challenges with key sales stakeholders. Become a marketing partner with sales.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Channel or Field marketing role, with a strong preference for those with SaaS experience
- Demonstrated experience managing global programs and teams.
- Significant experience with ecosystem Go-To-Marketing across channels, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners.
- Successful track record of hiring and onboarding marketing professionals globally.
- Experience planning and executing customer-facing campaigns, events and programs.
- Understanding of sales funnel, lead lifecycle and acceleration.
- Customer and sales focused approach
- Proven experience with collaborating with sale to develop successful campaigns.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to manage and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Analytical, creative and good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel across regions of coverage and to HQ locations
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware