Careers in Sales
Head of Channels, Nascent & Vietnam今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911773 掲載日 Aug. 28, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 11,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
The Head of Channels, Nascent and Vietnam will be responsible for the overall Channels business including Solution Providers, OEMs, Distributors, SISOs and Alliances. The team lead will drive growth in advanced solutions with all partners in Nascent and Vietnam and build transformations internally and externally.
Responsible for the senior executive coverage at key VMware partners, OEMs, Distributors, SISOs and cloud providers and drive VMware wallet share with the C-Levels;
Lead the Nascent and Vietnam PBM team to help the partners to achieve its quarterly and yearly target by driving demand generation activities, joint account planning and customer visits, and enablement training;
• Develop, manage and measure Partner Team's performance through detailed business planning and regular reviews against the plan
• Amplify VMware’s value propositions to the market through partner activity and behavior
• Develop and customize tactical sales programs and promotions leveraging partners unique value propositions
• Ensure that all partners are kept fully informed on all relevant VMware initiatives, activities and product and solution developments through regular updates
• Provide Partner sales and channels team with "How to Sell" training on VMware products and services on a regular basis
• Work with VMware partner SE to provide partner SE’s with "Features/Benefits" training on VMware products and services and ensure each Managed Partner complies with VMware's certification requirements
• Manage channel conflict in the most efficient and effective manner
• Act as primary contact between VMware and Partners on all day to day activities
• Meet assigned financial targets
• Provide accurate monthly forecast sales potential between VMware Partners.
• Adhere to all aspects of VMware business policies and procedures
• Be responsible at all levels for overall partner relationships and satisfaction
• Develop local success stories with partners and their successful customer engagements
• Act as partner advocate when communicating within VMware with a view towards developing a partnership approach across all aspects of the business
• Fully understand channel and market drivers to determine program/promotion activity
• Knowledge of VMware product range
• Have worked with a sales/channel sales management methodology, such as CHAMP, Selling Channel Value, etc.
Come and work for the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center and make an impact on your career, your team, the company, the industry and the world by fundamentally transforming how people and organizations use laptops, desktops, servers and data centers. Apply Now!