Careers in Sales
Global Account Sales Director今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906546 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
The VMware Global Account Program currently contains approximately 95 premier accounts globally, including 8 accounts in Japan, managed by a team of experienced Global Account Managers (GAM). The objective of the program is to establish a significant footprint in the largest and most influential corporations world-wide in an accelerated timeframe. This strategic objective is being accomplished by the use of highly focused and very experienced account management teams, product business units, marketing, engineering resources, and substantial executive level commitment.
The GAM Director will have principle responsibility for multiple accounts. The GAM Director will be responsible managing the GAM teams and ensuring global consistency, global engagement, global relationship, and Total Customer Experience in their respective accounts.
- Set Global Account Team strategy and direction
- Coordinate global sales coverage and drive local sales execution
- Manage contract and pricing strategy
- Build or expand the Global Account sales team if needed
- Coordinate, manage and oversee in region account go to market module
- Oversee day to day operations of the GAM Account Teams by reviewing sales strategies, forecasts and participating in customer meetings
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate organization within the existing framework of our transactional and metrics oriented business model
- Typical primary responsibilities include expanding and developing the global account program, providing customer service, and accelerating the adoption of VMware solutions
- Team leader providing professional leadership and coordination for entire Global Team
- Accounts are key, highly strategic, and have complex requirements and the sales team should be very senior and experienced
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development
- Responsible for the master strategy for strategic accounts and ensures the strategy is executed
- Develop the team members guide and coordinate personal development plans, conduct performance reviews, coach and counsel team members for their professional growth
- A minimum of 10 years experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Documented track record of success
- Relationships with business executives at more than half of the identified Global Accounts
- University degree
- International sales experience highly preferred
- Previous experience as a manager of a team or geographic area
- Experience managing in a matrixed environment
- Strong Japanese and English language skills, spoken and written,
- Ability to travel up to 40 percent of the time, including international.