Careers in Sales
Global Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906860 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
The VMware Global Account Program currently contains approximately 95 premier accounts globally, including 11 accounts in APJ, managed by a team of experienced Global Account Managers (GAM). The objective of the program is to establish a significant footprint in the largest and most influential corporations world-wide in an accelerated timeframe. This strategic objective is being accomplished by the use of highly focused and very experienced account management teams, product business units, marketing, engineering resources, and substantial executive level commitment.
The GAM will have responsibility for the most significant account that are a part of the Global Account Program, specifically GAMs will be responsible for global consistency, global engagement, and global relationship across all levels, and Total Customer Experience in their respective accounts.
The GAM, in consultation with Global and local sales management.
- For Financial Industry
- Set Global Account strategy and direction
- Coordinate global sales coverage and drive local sales execution jointly with existing local account team
- Manage contract and pricing strategy
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact in his/her specific business area
- Oversee day to day operations accounts by presenting to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate organization within the existing framework of our strategic as well as metrics oriented business model
- Typical primary responsibilities include expanding and developing the global account program, providing customer service, and accelerating the adoption of VMware solutions
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Strategic Account Manager or Global Account Manager strongly preferred
- Documented track record of success
- University degree
- Previous experience as a manager of a team or geographic area
- Experience managing in a matrixed environment
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executive at Fortune 500 companies and building relationships throughout organizations.
- Familiarity with networking and systems business and current networking, compute and cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Value Selling or another established sales methodology
- Strong and fluent Local language and English language skills, spoken and written
- Ability to travel up to 40 percent of the time, including international