Careers in Sales
Global Account Executive今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907106 掲載日 Jun. 12, 2019
The VMware Global Account Program contains premier accounts globally, managed by a team of experienced Global Account Managers (GAM) and Global Account Executive (GAE). The objective of the program is to establish a significant footprint in the largest and most influential corporations world-wide in an accelerated timeframe. This strategic objective is being accomplished by the use of highly focused and very experienced account management teams, product business units, marketing, engineering resources, and substantial executive level commitment.
The GAM/GAE will have responsibility for the most significant accounts that are a part of the Global Account Program, specifically GAM/GAE will be responsible for global consistency, global engagement, and global relationship across all levels, and Total Customer Experience in their respective accounts.
The GAM/GAE, in consultation with Global and local sales management.
- Set Global Account strategy and direction that drives new VMware revenue with GAM
- Coordinate global sales coverage and manage local territory sales execution
- Set and negotiate all pricing for the designated account
- Serve as the customer's single point of contact
- Oversee day to day operations and maintain strong executive level relationships throughout each account by presenting to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate plans within the existing framework of VMware’s transactional and metrics oriented business model
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Strategic Account Manager or Global Account Manager strongly preferred
- Documented track record of success
- University degree
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executive at Fortune 500 companies and building relationships throughout organizations.
- Familiarity with current networking, compute and cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Value Selling or another established sales methodology
- Strong Local language and English language skills, spoken and written
- Ability to travel up to 40 percent of the time, including international