Careers in Sales
Global Account Director -Deutsche Post DHL今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1813064 掲載日 Jan. 21, 2019
Global Accounts Director - Deutsche Post DHL
The Global Accounts Director will have responsibility for VMware sales to one our most significant accounts, Deutsche Post DHL . In this role you will be responsible for global consistency, engagement and relationships as well as revenue generation that exceeds defined targets. Your objective will be to maintain and expand a significant software and services footprint in one of the largest and most influential corporations worldwide. This will be accomplished by bringing to bear company resources: account teams, dedicated marketing, engineering resources and meaningful executive level involvement.
We're looking for someone able to set a Global Account strategy and direction that drives new VMware revenue to the next level
- Coordinate global sales coverage, manage local territory sales execution and serve as the customer's point of contact
- Set and negotiate all pricing for the designated account as well as oversee day to day operations. Maintain strong executive level relationships
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate plans within the existing framework of VMware’s transactional and metrics oriented business model
- You'll need strong experience in technology sales with growing levels of responsibility
- Experience as a Global/Strategic Account Manager and an in-depth customer knowledge
- Proven experience leading in a matrix work environment
- Comfortable working with C level executives at Fortune 500 companies and building relationships throughout the organization
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects others to meet your high standards
- Solid business insight which appropriately balances creativity, entrepreneurship and risk taking
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Dynamic presenter who can translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Fluent German and English language skills
BA/BS degree or higher preferred
Some travel required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.