Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Automation Software Engineer – PS Tools今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907484 掲載日 Jun. 13, 2019
Are you detailed-oriented person? A stubborn person who is not afraid of searching for a needle in a stack of hay. Do you enjoy writing code? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Do you communicate well to other team members of the development team?
A close-knit team of engineers who are all eager to solve big challenges. We have the luxury to use the latest cutting-edge technologies like Java 8, Spring 5, Angular 4 for the development of our tools and Protractor 5, TypeScript 2.4 and Cucumber for our test environment.
Our software enables VMware’s Services & Sales teams to be their best, delivering high-quality solutions to our customers with outstanding outcomes. We use Scrum, Kanban and test-driven development to meet business objectives, building our software incrementally, ship code continuously, and refactoring systems as needed. We strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance on our team by setting the expectation that most work will be completed during core hours. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing test plan & test cases.
- General programming knowledge - object oriented principles, design patterns.
- Experience in writing automated end-to-end and unit tests
- Experience mentoring junior engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective
- Experience in development and enforcement of testing policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure a consistent testing framework across all products in the team
You might also have:
- Experience in Java, C# or related
- Experience in Cucumber, SpecFlow
- Experience in Jasmine, Mocha
- Experience in Protractor, Karma
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.