Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Full Stack Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912501 掲載日 Nov. 08, 2019
As a part of VMWARE IT team catering to VMware Marketing business we are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with excellent technical, communication skills and innovative mindset. Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware’s IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
Core skills of this position include Hands-On design, development and integrations using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Microservices, Jive Communities, WordPress and PHP. Position also includes experience in agile methodologies, DevOps framework. DevOps experience must include unit testing frameworks, automated deployments, plugins integration and monitoring.
• Actively participate and work with business teams to understand and document technical requirements, architect, design and implement using different frameworks in true DevOps model
Define Infra, Application and Process level monitoring of the developed applications and setting those up
• Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
• Follow set processes. Find gaps and suggest improvements.
• Expert knowledge of WordPress, PHP
• Knowledge of DevOps Framework, methodologies is must
• Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, Spring, API Development, Microservices
• Knowledge of Jive Communities is a huge plus
• Technical background in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
• Knowledge of Monitoring options, tools and analyzing is must
• Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
• Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
• Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
• Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 5+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
• Must have hands-on experience on DevOps framework and methodologies
• 5+ years of experience developing/ customizing/ implementing using WordPress, Spring, Microservices, PHP and Jive
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
• Experienced in agile development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 5+ years relevant technical experience.