Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Full Stack developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905743-2 掲載日 Apr. 26, 2019
Mware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group
• You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
• You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills and can easily switch between technology paradigms
• You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
• You strive to excel and to innovate
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years software development experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other remoting technologies
• Experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db’s like MongoDB (preferred)
• Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
• Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities (e.g., log4j, Quartz, ActiveMQ)
• Use of integration applications (eg., rmq, kafka, SOA etc) and Knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring MVC, spring boot and Hibernate / JPA
• Knowledge of cloud foundry, kubernetes, dockers
• Familiar with DevOps processes.
• Must be a highly motivated individual who is willing to take on challenging initiatives and is capable of working both independently and with others as a team.
• Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
• Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
• Strong communication Skills
Nice to Have Experience
• Familiar with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies