Careers in Sales
Financial Services Strategic Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910730 掲載日 Aug. 05, 2019
Reporting to the SSA Regional Director the Strategic Account Manager is a primary driver for enterprise and transactional business within a limited portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts. This role is responsible for several customers based in the South African Financial Services Sector and would need to be motivated by direct customer contact at CXO level.
The objective of this role is to focus on the breadth and depth of business priorities within their client base, directly solidifying existing customer contacts whilst identifying and closing new revenue from the full portfolio of VMware products and services with the aim of establishing VMware’s relevance at C level and facilitating and negotiating multimillion $ Enterprise License Agreements. As a direct result you would be responsible for differentiating VMware’s product offerings and building a cohesive understanding of the value/ messaging/go to market/solution set specifically for the Financial Sector aligned to your customer’s own business goals and objectives.
- Achieving personal revenue targets by selling VMware solutions into allocated Enterprise accounts within an assigned vertical market. (Approx. 3-5 Accounts)
- Identifying opportunities, ie. Capturing, understanding and analysing specific customer business issues and demands and translating them into VMware solutions to build and maintain C level relationships
- Building focused and comprehensive account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth
- Orchestrating VMware’s internal resources to drive sales cycles
- Know our competition, integrate and work closely with our partner network and its capabilities, effectively define/align the positioning and value
- Integrate market trends within the Financial services sector and VMware capabilities to craft and present creative solutions aligned to your customer needs.
- Leveraging companywide marketing, resources and demand generation activities including attendance at specific events e.g. VMWorld, Exec Briefing Centers etc.
- Accurate forecasting and maintenance of internal sales systems (SFDC) as the opportunity owner and ensuring effective and detailed communication on pipeline status of all revenue streams to line management.
- Closing sales opportunities and negotiating commercial terms and conditions.
- Acting as an evangelist for VMware solutions, services and brand.
Business Acumen Executive Presence Strong consultative mindset and ability to uncover business challenges Highly credible customer facing and executive presence Industry Knowledge (Financial services sector) A holistic and detailed understanding of IT and how technology can accelerate business growth. Resource Orchestration local and international Contract Management Drive for Results (Thrives under pressure) Effective Customer Communication Strong proven account mgt and sales track record
- Extensive and relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions to large enterprise within a high tech environment.
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships and credibility as a trusted advisor at C level.
- Direct experience of negotiating and closing complex contractual agreements (applicants should have experience of Intellectual property rights, commercial liability etc...)
- Proven history of sales achievement and delivery against target
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading virtual teams and orchestrating resource for maximum effect
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.