Careers in Sales
EUC Solution Engineer - GAM今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913304 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
End User Computing at VMware is a fast-growing business that revolutionising the way businesses deliver and control devices and applications in enterprises across the work. VMware’s flagship platform of Workspace ONE has secured a market leading position in the world of desktop and mobile infrastructure through rapid innovation.
We are looking for an End-User Computing (EUC) Systems Engineering Specialist to support the continued growth of the team. You should have deep understanding of mobile and desktop landscape. As a member of the VMware EUC SE presales team, we evangelize VMware business value and technical benefits to senior level business and technology decision makers as well is instrumental in solution development around Digital Workspace.
The EUC SE specialist is a high impact, very visible and inspirational role in driving the adoption of VMware products and solutions in large scale enterprise accounts as well as influencing product improvements and the new products/solutions that VMware brings to market.
- Engage with technology decision makers (CIO, CTO, Solution Architects, VPs and Directors of IT); building relationships, evangelizing VMware solutions, and providing domain expertise to assist in closing business
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: technical sales presentations, architecture design discussions, daring displacement, proof-of-concept engagements, RFP/RFI responses, solution demonstrations, and technical workshops
- Analyzes customer's business and technology objectives by asking probing questions that are meaningful to the customer in order to collect information that enables the sales team to be more effective and responsive to customer’s needs
- Craft and propose custom solutions that differentiate VMware software and services, and meet customer’s requirements and objectives
- Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Build a document portfolio of compelling sample reference architectures that demonstrate the value of VMware solutions in real-world scenarios
- Document client feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Present VMware’s technical & business value proposition at industry events
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of VMware and domain expertise within technology subject area
- Assume the role of an advisory team leader organizing a team of domain authorities, collaborating on issues and solutions as well as collecting information on industry trends, customer requirements and competitive analysis
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Technologies: Proven background in Desktop Virtualization: VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, Citrix; Microsoft RDS
- Have proven track record of working with mobile technologies from AirWatch, MobileIron, Microsoft and or Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration and management
- Windows Enterprise Administration
- Deep understanding in technology pre-sales.
- Experience with configuring and deploying mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, etc)
- Experience with server configurations (Windows Server, Web Servers (IIS ASP.NET), Linux)
- Experience with Identity Access Management systems (vIDM, Okta, Ping, etc) SAML authN
- Understanding of Web applications and their architecture and design
- Possess a strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture with background in either the customer or system integrator landscape
- You will be immensely capable, an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude and will adapt to change with a real passion for the EUC technology space
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- Strong listening, reasoning and objection handling skills
- You are effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- You are a self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills and possess excellent time management skills
- Up to 80% travel across Germany, with ability to travel around Europe and USA.