Careers in Sales
EUC Regional Inside Sales Manager - Healthcare今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910274 掲載日 Jul. 15, 2019
The EUC Regional Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of Inside Sales Specialists supporting VMware’s Healthcare Segment. You will lead a sales team to achieve a bookings quota and will refine and own the sales engagement and forecasting processes. You will be responsible for mentoring the team of sales professionals to achieve or (or ideally over-achieve) the target quota. The EUC Inside Sales Team is a Product Specialist team so you will coordinate and work closely with VMware’s Core Sales Teams, the EUC Business Unit and Partner organizations to achieve success and manage interactions with our existing customers. Our EUC solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ that will improve a company's end users productivity and provide new ways of approaching customers to increase revenue and improve security while mitigating excessive costs. Our platform will allow users to access any application from any cloud from any device.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Accountable for achieving VMware’s bookings targets for End User Computing's (Workspace ONE and Horizon) portfolio of products and services within a select list of Healthcare Industry accounts.
• Acts as a business partner with functional leaders in: Finance, Sales Operations, Legal Sales Operations, Global Support Services, Renewals, Pre-Sales Systems Engineering, Professional Services and Human Resources.
• Collaborate with your team to roll up a quarterly forecast with monthly updates to provide visibility to the sales pipeline status as well as upside or downside risks to achieving target bookings.
• Collaborate and build positive relationships with Core Field, EUC Field and Partners to ensure most effective sales coverage and efficient engagement with customers.
• Be Operationally Excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, account planning, hiring, performance management, collaboration with core and customer partnerships.
• Engage with End User Computing Business Unit and other key business leaders to align on business goals and provide feedback on what will be required for successful execution against our bookings targets.
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
• Able to work across functional groups & individuals to achieve desired results.
• Accountable for revenue and bookings while reducing discounts.
• Ability to evolve and develop the overall sales strategy and model for cloud based services.
• Manage overall Sales Process, Activity, Expense and Headcount budgets to improve Rep productivity.
• 5+ years of IT industry and Enterprise software experience
• Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of success
• Strong knowledge and experience in the VDI, EMM, Identity Access and Application Virtualization space
• Experienced in mentoring and helping to develop new team members
• Experience with new product introductions
• Strong leadership and Customer Relationship skills
• Contract negotiation and deal forecasting experience
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to you and all employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for differently abled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.