Careers in Legal
Ethics & Compliance Senior Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1810270-1 掲載日 Oct. 22, 2018
Are you a fearless legal innovator? Do you believe in the power of ethics? Join VMware’s Legal team, where we lead with strategic solutions and inspire an ethical culture to drive VMware’s success. With over 20,000 people working in more than 50 locations worldwide, our Ethics & Compliance (E&C) team must be agile, creative and nimble. We are committed to building a community where great people want to work long-term. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate, learn and lead, join our team as we take on big challenges with thoughtful solutions.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Manager within our Governance and Operations E&C team. Our responsibilities include global trainings and communications, business courtesies, risk assessments, partner vetting, compliance policies, annual planning, strategic projects, and governance. You will report to the Director of Governance and Operations and will work side by side with other Compliance Managers to design and execute strategic initiatives and support ongoing activities. You love challenging the status quo, are a conceptual thinker, and know how to get stuff done.
- Advance VMware’s existing compliance risk assessment model. Collaborate with global team members and business partners to design a pragmatic approach to deploy and run.
- Drive compliance awareness through fresh communication strategies. Partner with HR, Marketing, Communications and others to craft custom communications through innovative approaches.
- Develop new training content alongside our Training Manager and seek new, engaging methods for effectively educating our global audience.
- Draft, review, revise, and implement E&C corporate policies.
- Connect dots across interrelated business processes and data sets to drive insights.
- Identify technology solutions and create dashboards to help manage budgets, compliance projects, annual planning, and drive open items to closure.
- Support other special projects, as needed.
Our business environment is constantly evolving and is filled with growth opportunities. We’re looking for someone with passion, integrity and authenticity to help us take compliance to the next level.
- You are a highly-motivated self-starter with excellent judgment, professional maturity, flexibility and confidence.
- You have a solid understanding of anti-corruption principles and the key elements of an effective compliance program.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance, Communications, or Marketing.
- You have ten or more years of relevant work experience in Ethics & Compliance programs, Internal Controls, Finance, or Risk Management.
- You manage projects and have a proven track record of sticking to deadlines.
- You are an excellent writer and enjoy the iterative editing process.
- You navigate Microsoft Excel with ease.
- Your subject matter expertise in sales cycles, marketing functions, third-party risk, or procure to pay processes will come in handy.
- You are familiar with emerging markets and their compliance risk profile.
- Certifications would be nice but are not required: CPA, CCEP, CFE.