Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Engineering Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913092 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
VMware End-User Computing runs the world’s largest Digital Workspace Platform- Workspace ONE.
We are in the business of helping customers bring Business Mobility to reality: transforming their high-demand applications, building and leading the next-generation desktop, and helping industries shift core business processes and operations to make things happen only possible in today's mobile environment. With over 60,000 customers around the globe, our End-User Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
Workspace ONE enables mobile productivity by allowing employees to connect and work anytime, anywhere and on any device they choose.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Our team is seeking a Engineering Manager with proven technical leadership skills. This is a hands on role. You’ll design software, assist with technology selection, actively remove obstacles, lead engineering programs, and write code.
- Build high-performing, close-knit teams
- Champion a culture of high ownership, continuous improvement, and engineering excellence
- Design and develop applications on the .NET and .Net Core platform.
- Coach and mentor the team members
- Provide technical leadership by driving the design and development of major architecture components
- Interface with the Product Manager to gather requirements for the customer commitments and diligently plan deliverables
- Own engineering initiatives - define and organize engineering work streams; staff the work; contribute with development; deliver features
- 10+ years of software development experience with Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 2+years of experience in leading teams with an excellent track record of delivering high quality, enterprise grade software.
- Extensive experience working on complex platforms and systems deployed both on premise and in the cloud.
- Expert level knowledge on software development with one or more general programming languages (e.g. C#, Java).
- Sound knowledge of HTTP and related Web technologies.
- Well versed with configuration management and CI/CD concepts.
- Excellent system design and object-oriented design skills
- Experience developing applications on the .NET framework and C#.
- Solid understanding and experience on MVC patterns and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of MSSQL or other enterprise relational databases.
- Experience developing microservices
Equal employment opportunity statement:
VMware AirWatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity. VMware AirWatch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. VMware AirWatch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.