Careers in Sales
Energy sales manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913020 掲載日 Oct. 14, 2019
Regional Sales Manager- NORTH CHINA NAMED Energy LEADER
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for providing sales leadership, implementing a sales strategy and leading field based account executives who are tasked with driving new business within the accounts in the territory. This role requires strong experience in sales structuring, strategic sales management, strategic partner development as well as ability to lead the ecosystem of indirect sales and its coexistence with direct sales. Reporting to the Name Account Director, Name Account Segment.
This person will be responsible for building and managing an experienced sales team.
Will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex Energy strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas for the Energy sales teams.
Build Energy sales plans that drive business through direct selling, indirect selling through a multitude of Channel Partners.
Work closely with extended sales resources, including, but not limited to SE Manager, PSO Manager, Channel Manager, Recruiting, etc.
Work closely with the Solution Specialist sales teams and their leadership in order to plan & execute cohesive sales campaigns
Work closely with a multitude of Channel Partners to drive transactional growth
Accurate forecasting, planning, structure large ELA deals, negotiate deals & partnerships, and orchestrate a broad mix of resources in order to execute a successful 90-day sales campaign.
- 5-10 years of sales management experience in a dynamic, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment.
- Major of understanding of IT Data Center software solutions.
- Experience managing quota carrying sales teams with demonstrated achievement.
- Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support their direct sales teams.
- Ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations.
- Extensive experience directly and indirectly through a management team negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Possess high levels of Integrity and Honesty.
- BA/BS degree or higher.