Careers in Sales
Enablement Business Partner今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914046-1 掲載日 Nov. 07, 2019
VMware Field Sales Enablement, Business Partner, WW Readiness and Customer Education
VMware accelerates digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allows customers to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMWare is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Enablement Business Partner for driving strategic global enablement projects for VMware Dell EMC Enablement. Reporting to the Director, Worldwide Readiness and Customer Education, the EBP will be responsible for managing programs designed to drive sales skills and productivity for both VMware and Dell EMC sellers; inclusive of global strategic solutions impacting global field and partner audiences.
VMware has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require the ability to build relationships and respond to top business priorities by helping to implement sales enablement programs in a repeatable and scalable fashion. The ideal candidate is located in MA area but any US location works as well. The individual is proactive, organized, results-oriented, collaborative, assertive, and influential; and is committed to delivering impactful outcomes in a team environment.
This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of sales-role specific training strategies and frameworks aligned to DT/VMware synergy sales/business priorities for the enablement of sales-makers using a variety of modalities. This person will partner with their peer DT and VMware (VMW) enablement teams, as well as functional organizations to ensure consistency, scalability and quality of enablement solutions. Learning and development responsibility includes defining role competency needs, evaluating as-is, creating training frameworks and strategies for sales-specific job tools, company products and selling skills.
The position requires a self-starter with robust project management skills, great communications and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales process and work with a variety of stakeholders at both Dell EMC and VMware to document and solicit their requirements, feedback and commitment to execute projects.
- Lead the America’s Enablement business: be a trusted advisor to VMW DSAT and DT Commercial & Enterprise Sales Leadership and stakeholders to identify and prioritize enablement requirements aligned with synergy sales/business priorities
- Accountable for sales enablement for key North America Commercial & Enterprise sales profiles that include, but not limited to: DT Core field & inside sales, VMW-based DSAT field & inside sales, and DT-badged VMW Field/Inside specialists (OSS/ISS)
- Develop strategies, frameworks and enablement plans focused on audience need, cross-functional consistency, and scalability
- Execute and share best practices for ensuring excellence in sales facing aspects of learning and development
- Perform detailed analysis of current skills and abilities and prescribe role-based learning paths
- Provide feedback to leadership on Learning and Development and audience experience
- Continually measure the effectiveness of training, content, and delivery, while designing and executing plans for improvement
- Build the Enablement Strategy with Amer DSAT and DT Stakeholders yearly and quarterly
- Build the Plan of Record for co-development of content & learning plan for Dell & DSAT sales (in tandem with RACE, who owns the learning plan for VMW sales) in (2) Solution Areas: Cloud and HCI
- Conduct organizational level, program level, role level, and individual level needs analysis to identify strategies and frameworks to allow the development of high-impact sales training programs.
- Manage and Lead DSAT Solutions messaging/content into T1 Enablement Events (i.e. FRS, EMPOWER, Base Camp, WWSKO, etc.) with support from both RACE, Dell and VMware resources
- Assist with the development of new and innovative approaches to improve the quality and effectiveness of sales enablement programs
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring team members
- Build and/or maintain a stakeholder matrix within DT and VMW
- Lead and facilitate virtual teams as necessary to execute training and enablement programs
- Oversee effective measurement techniques for programs
- Lead and track ongoing projects within DT in collaboration with VMW Enablement team includes project scoping, tracking, reporting for major initiatives and supporting activities
- Communicate and drive standardized ROI metrics by program/activity
- Support VMware Enablement & DSAT quarterly planning process to prioritize, plan and budget enablement events and ensure alignment with DT GSL&E
- Coordinate regular cadence with DT and VMW enablement leads for program/activity metrics, team alignment, and project and status updates
- Align closely with Dell GSL&E organization and the global enablement calendar for planning and execution of VMware training and enablement
- Collaborate cross functionally with GSL&E, VMW Race, DSAT and regional stakeholders to ensure DT/VMW synergy priorities are embedded within NA DT Field Sales Enablement programs.
- 8-10 years in project management experience in a learning or enablement organization focused on field sales and partner projects.
- Proven experience planning, creating and deploying successful training and enablement projects and programs.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple on-going projects at varying levels.
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams and stakeholders across multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision-making ability.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to initiate, lead, manage and conduct project activities, handle conflict resolution and drive consensus with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
- Multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills must be strong due to the variety of tasks to be accomplished and the fast pace required to deliver successful briefings.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Exceptional project management skills-- training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with WebEx, PowerPoint and Excel required; experience with Smartsheet a plus
- BS/BA degree, preference for PMP certification
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
Eagernessto translate high-level business objectives intoactions
Excellentcommunications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
Experiencein Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure such as Compute, Network, Storage
Home Office - Anywhere in the United States, Massachusetts preferred.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.