Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Drupal & UI Full Stack Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914186 掲載日 Nov. 12, 2019
Why Choose VMware
VMware is an EPIC2 community (read about our values and our journey on our career page:https://careers.vmware.com/life-at-vmware ). We have been listed on Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work several times. We enjoy helping our people grow professionally and personally. Our employees are passionate and enthusiastic, and they come to work every single day to help transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities where everyone is inspired to achieve success on their own terms.
The applications developer will be part of IT enterprise applications and platform development team. Our organization develop, build and supports Enterprise Help Desk system and the productization effort, Search Platform, VMWare’s intranet, Identity and Access Management System and custom Legal and HR applications. We aimed to bring colleague productivity and experience to the next level. The position will participate in building innovative applications using latest technologies like K8s, modern UI framework, machine learning, search engines, decoupled CMS and combine with Agile development, CI/CD and dev-ops practices to achieve high performance delivery model.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the developer come up with the best possible technical solutions and that those solutions fully meet the client objective
- Deliver functionality across several sites for large enterprise customers
- Improve the quality of Drupal development on assigned projects
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises.
- To be part of the web team to help plan, design & develop dynamic features using Drupal
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning VMware’s values with behaviors.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions. .
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience on software development experience with CMS platforms
- Expert Knowledge in Drupal 7 & 8
- Hands on experience in developing Custom & Contributed Modules using Drupal
- Excellent experience in developing creative Drupal Themes
- Strong in front-end coding with PHP and backend DB with MySQL
- Advanced experience on Drupal Coding and Customization
- Solid understanding of LAMP internals and resource management
- Should help in maintaining existing websites and provide technical support for Product Owners
- Creating new web layouts/themes using Drupal Modules
- Excellent experience on Rest APIs and Microservices development.
- Familiarity with Microservices and Serverless architectures.
- Experience with industry leading CI/CD practices and build configuration management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.