Careers in Finance
Director of Finance and Controller今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1915046 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2019
Join CloudHealth by VMware and collaborate with bright, passionate people while supporting the incredible growth of a business unit dedicated to the fastest growing area of technology today. We’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier Cloud Service Management leader under VMware. As one of the “Best Places to Work” in Boston, we value transparency, community, innovation and excellence – and we have an amazing group of people working out of our headquarters in Boston, right near South Station.
As Director of Finance for CloudHealth by VMware, you will work alongside the CloudHealth Executive Team to drive the future strategy and success of our Business. A successful leader in this role will develop and lead a global finance team, be a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator, and a strategic thinker. The ideal candidate will serve as a thought leader and cross-functional partner while driving operational efficiencies and serving as a champion for the financial health and success of our Global Business.
- Serve as a key member of the executive team at CloudHealth by VMware; providing input to management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic input in shaping the Company’s business objectives.
- Partner with the broader VMware Finance & Strategy team and key stakeholders to provide strategic financial insights, clarity when understanding our SaaS Business model and recommendations.
- Lead/enhance/mentor the CloudHealth Finance team (overseeing FP&A, Accounting and Deal Desk functions), including being willing to work side-by-side with your team while balancing the need to work on strategic initiatives.
- Deliver financial analyses and results in updates for and to the CloudHealth Executive Team and extended VMware Leadership / Finance Teams.
- Manage the annual budgeting and planning process; prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; forecasting revenue and expenses; recommending plans.
- Collaborate with the Products FP&A team and other parts of VMware Finance to enhance the function’s contribution to the company. Share best practices, identify gaps, lead change and help determine priorities.
- Assist in system enhancements and continuous process improvement efforts in collaboration with Business Operations Team.
- Ensure SOX compliance and related reporting to broader VMware Finance Team
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting
- MBA, CPA or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career progression
- Experience working in a high growth enterprise SaaS software company
- Ability to lead, influence and drive priorities at the senior level as well as build relationships and collaborate across all levels of the Company.
- Proven results providing finance business partnering to Management executives
- Strong understanding of accounting and compliance requirements including in-depth and current knowledge of US GAAP, revenue reporting and recognition
- Deep understanding of financial and SaaS Business metrics along with the ability to build analytical models that can be driven into standard planning tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and Oracle Financials reports
- Experience working as a business partner to operational groups (e.g. sales/marketing, service, Cloud, Engineering organizations).
- Experience with sales and service compensation plan creation and administration. Proven ability to align compensation plans to business goals and objectives in a high growth subscription business.
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware