Careers in Sales
Digital Presales Engineer, Workspace Solutions - DACH今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906903 掲載日 Jun. 19, 2019
The new VMware Digital Sales Centre is now live in Barcelona! We are currently based in the exciting WeWork coworking space, right in the heart of Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, Barcelona’s booming tech hub. Would you be interested in working for one of the best and most renowned IT companies in the world while at the same time experiencing a dynamic start up environment? If you want to build a career in Software Sales, then this is the right place for you! We’re thrilled to open our doors in Barcelona, and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are shaping the future of business and communities everywhere.
VMware is seeking highly motivated individuals for Inside Sales Engineer positions. The Digital Workspace Inside Sales Engineer is the primary technical contact for VMware's Digital Workspace prospects and partners. You will work closely with the Digital Workspace Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to support VMware's customers by understanding their business problems and helping them develop the right technical solutions.
Digital Workspace Careers at VMware
Digital Workspace at VMware is a fast-growing business that is revolutionizing the way businesses deliver and control devices and applications in enterprises across the work. VMware’s flagship platform of Workspace ONE has secured a market leading position in the world of desktop and mobile infrastructure through rapid innovation.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative Digital Workspace products on the market? Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by demonstrating the power of software. We create extraordinary end-user experiences and build customer trust. Our sales team is responsible for driving new business; ensuring clarity in messaging; increasing audience engagement; supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives; and developing, improving, and executing area business plans.
Be a part of our Digital Workspace team, working with the industry leading solutions, truly empowering end-users day to day working.
Digital Workspace Inside Sales Engineer Responsibilities
· Pre-sales support to ISRs, guiding VMware’s clients through their Digital Workspace transformation
· Enjoy presenting technical solutions, performing technical demonstrations, explaining the use cases, predominantly in teleconferences
· Articulate both business and technical benefits of our solution
· Lead the Proof Of Concepts (PoCs) for small/mid-sizecustomers
· Coordinate the development and response to RFPs, as requested from Partners and ISRs
· Respond to ad-hoc technical questions from ISRs and partners
· Assist ISRs and partners with competitive info and objection handling - be up to date on the market and competitive landscape so we can help our customers make the right decision
· Provide customer and partner training
· Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
· 3+ years of experiences in customer facing roles, such as Inside Sales Engineer, Systems Engineer Technical Marketing Engineer, Consulting Engineer, or Solution Architect
· Exceptional communication and listening skills, with the ability to effectively and energetically present technology and business propositions to customers, peers, and management.
· Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
· Hands on experience with a selection of below:
- Desktop Virtualization: VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, Citrix; Microsoft RDS
- AirWatch, MobileIron, Microsoft and or Citrix
- Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration and management
- Windows Enterprise Administration
- Configuring and deploying mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, etc)
- Server configurations (Windows Server, Web Servers (IIS ASP.NET), Linux)
- Identity Access Management systems (vIDM, Okta, Ping, etc) SAML authN
- Web applications and their architecture and design
· Strong listening, reasoning and objection handling skills
· You are effective in working both independently and in a team setting
· You are a self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills and possess excellent time management skills
· Multi linguist – fluent in German and English is mandatory (spoken and written). Spanish skills would be a personal benefit due to the location in Barcelona.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.