Careers in Sales
Digital Pre-sales Engineer, Networking Solutions Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905380 掲載日 May. 27, 2019
- Job Description
VMware is coming to Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, Barcelona’s booming tech hub. At launch, ournew offices will be hosted in WeWork’s energizing coworking space. The centre will have the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in Software Sales, then this could be theplace for you and over 100 of your new friends to help shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world.We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
Digital Sales Engineer for VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud
VMware is seeking highly motivated individuals for Inside Sales Engineer positions. The Inside Sales Engineer (ISE) is the primary contact for all things technical with VMware's prospects and partners. You will work closely with the Inside Sales Representatives to support VMware's customers by understanding their business problems and helping them develop the right technical solutions.
You will lead the technical discussions to help VMware prospects understand the value of our SD-WAN solution, how it fits into their network, and show them how to have a successful implementation as they take on the SD-WAN journey. The Systems Engineer engages a multi-functional team daily which may include account executives, technical specialists and product managers within VMware, as well as appropriate people from the customer.
Why join VMware Digital Sales with a focus on SD-WAN?
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market? Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionizetheir businesses to thrive in the digital era by demonstrating the power of software. We create extraordinary end-user experiences and build customer trust. VMware, as industry leader in virtualization and software-defined solutions and services, enables our customers to modernize their data centers, integrate public clouds, empower the digital workspace, and transform security. Our sales team is responsible for driving new business; ensuring clarity in messaging; increasing audience engagement; supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives; and developing, improving, and executing area business plans. Be a part of our new big bet: NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud!
Digital Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Pre-sales support to ISRs, guiding VMware’s clients through their SD-WAN network transformation
- Enjoy presenting technical solutions, performing technical demonstrations, explaining the use cases, predominantly in teleconferences
- Articulate both business and technical benefits of our solution
- Lead the POCs, lab and field trials, and beta programs for small/mid-size customers
- Coordinate the development and response to RFPs, as requested from Partners and ISRs
- Respond to ad-hoc technical questions from ISRs and partners
- Assist ISRs and partners with competitive info and objection handling - be up to date on the market and competitive landscape so we can help our customers make the right decision
- Provide customer and partner training
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Network Industry Certification, e.g. CCIE, CCNP, CCNA preferred.
- BGP and OSPF routing knowledge is a requirement.
- 3+ years of experience with data centers, networking, WAN technologies, and Cloud services
- 3+ years of experiences in customer facing roles, such as Inside Sales Engineer, Systems Engineer Technical Marketing Engineer, Consulting Engineer, or Solution Architect
- Hands on experience with different products and technologies commonly seen in Enterprise network, including but not limited to routers, switches, firewall, hypervisors, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, with the ability to effectively and energetically present technology and business propositions to customers, peers, and management.
- Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Being meticulous isn’t a soundbite; it’s one of your strongest qualities. You enjoy being involved in several projects, you thrive in rapidly changing environments and are talented at handling expectations and your own time. You love collaborating across teams and are personable, effective and extraordinarily organized
- Multi linguist – fluent in English is mandatory (spoken and written) plus another European language would be an advantage. Spanish skills would be a personal benefit due to the location in Barcelona.