Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
DELL TECHNOLOGIES : Cloud Product Management & Strategy Partner今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911604-3 掲載日 Aug. 06, 2019
DELL TECHNOLOGIES: Cloud Product Management & Strategy
An exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional to join an influential and fast-moving team charged with defining and delivering the future of the Dell Technologies Cloud Platform. This is a Dell Technologies position, and if interested, a Dell Recruiter will be in contact.
As a member of the Dell Technologies Cloud Product Management team, you will be charged breaking the existing business model molds to modernize the way that Dell Technologies from Dell EMC to VMware to Pivotal build and deliver modern solutions as end-to-end solutions that are purchased to full as-a-service delivery. Unending intellectual curiosity and customer engagement coupled with strong technical and business acumen are critical skills required for this role.
- You will “hold the pen” in defining a road map for a new generation of on premise cloud solutions that seamlessly integrate into the hybrid cloud operating environment that will be the dominant operating model of the future.
- You will engage with end users and partners around the world to develop a deep understanding of their needs for as a service delivered IT services across their business from the edge to the core to the cloud.
- You will establish the economic objectives for new offers and apply deep customer insights to drive requirements to build new capabilities that don’t exist in the market today.
- You will work with the leaders across Dell Technologies’ strategically aligned businesses to design in new capabilities as needed and align road maps to create new cloud solutions.
- You will work across a variety of go to market paths to deliver new offers to market.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Offer/Product Management or Strategy at a modern cloud/as-a-Service provider. This strategy or product planning experience should have established strong and extensive product planning, technical domain expertise and strong business acumen unique to these modern service-based business models. In addition the ideal candidate must be passionate about customers and technology and possess the capability to link complex technology to customer needs with clear and concise value propositions for innovative cloud offers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop product and solution requirements that start with the needs of the customer and offer unique value relative to available and anticipated offers.
- Create offer value propositions and core content for specific target segments and use cases.
- Drive the overall go to market plan inclusive of business case and forecasting, drive messaging and technical proof points for marketing campaigns, influence pricing and offer structure, and enable strategies for direct sales and partner led sales.
- Monitor business results and drive strategies to accelerate growth, address threats and convert potential opportunities into results.
- Maintain close customer and sales contact to gather feedback and identify ways to improve the offer definition.
- Demonstrate leadership by working across strategically aligned businesses to deliver a common set of objectives that may vary from the unique goals of a specific business unit.
- Proven experience architecting, gaining program approval, and driving implementation of complex offerings at Cloud/as-a-Service businesses globally
- 10+ years of experience in the IT product marketplace including:
- Cloud technologist or Cloud strategist
- Product/Offer Planning and Marketing
- Complex products and solutions sales
- Customer Success Team Leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering field of study.
- Deep Technology knowledge
- Experience developing offer level market research.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A willingness to embrace ambiguity and thrive.
- You will engage with Press and Analysts to inform and influence their view of the market and the fit of the Dell Technologies offers.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.