Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Customer Success Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913875-4 掲載日 Oct. 30, 2019
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager drives proactive customer interactions resulting in a higher rate of product consumption. As such, this is a is a critical role in accelerating VMware’s growth in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) software business by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help large organizations streamline deployment and improve operations of their End User Computing platform (Horizon, Workspace One, Mobility) as part of their Digital Workspace journey.
Customer Value Realization
- Primary responsibility for understanding customer’s roadmap and use cases, becoming a trusted advisor to assist them realizing their cloud strategy including challenging customers to think in new and creative ways that enable them to maximize value.
- Manage assigned customers and serve as the first line of contact, post-sales and prior to production.
- Proactively Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the product team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for EUC product usage across organizational functions and processes
Customer Champion and Advocate
- Ensure customers needs and challenges are communicated and understood by Executives and functional teams.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including professional communication with all stakeholders
- Anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to resources at VMware to address them
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to proactively monitor deployment velocity and work towards addressing any deployment blockers.
- Create a Customer Success Plan that tracks milestones and measure progress against the same
- Proactively take actions for customers below threshold health score
- Leverage CS analytics for identifying predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions
- Conduct periodic touchpoints to measure customer satisfaction and product deployment levels
- Monitor Customer Health Score in CS platform
Adoption and Customer Retention
- Share customer feedback with BUs and R&D for product development
- Gather case studies and identify customer references.
- Proactively review customer consumption and billing to help customers optimize their investment
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Help to identify, generate and facilitate additional revenue leads and share with the account team.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned accounts
- Lead upsell efforts by identifying additional use cases and positioning new solution offerings to clients
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a technology service industry
- Excellent communication skills, including with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably in aaS organization.
- 4-year degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed
- Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation.
- Previous customer success experience in a aaS organization