Careers in BSCSC
Customer Success Manager - JPN今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906741 掲載日 May. 30, 2019
The Customer Success Manager drives proactive customer interactions resulting in a higher rate of product consumption. As such, this is a is a critical role in accelerating VMware’s growth in both its on-premises and as-a-Service (aaS) software business by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value
Customer Value Realization
- Primary responsibility for understanding customer’s roadmap and use cases, becoming a trusted advisor to assist them realizing their on-prem or cloud strategy including challenging customers to think in new and creative ways that enable them to maximize value.
- Manage assigned customers and serve as the first line of contact, post-sales and prior to production.
- Proactively Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the product team to build a risk mitigation plan.
Customer Champion and Advocate
- Ensure customers needs and challenges are communicated and understood by Executives and functional teams.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including professional communication with all stakeholders
- Anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to resources at VMware to address them
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to proactively monitor deployment velocity and work towards addressing any deployment blockers.
- Create a Customer Success Plan that tracks milestones and measure progress against the same
- Proactively take actions for customers below threshold health score
- Leverage CS analytics for identifying predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions
- Conduct periodic touchpoints to measure customer satisfaction and product deployment levels
- Monitor Customer Health Score in CS platform
Adoption and Customer Retention
- Share customer feedback with BUs and R&D for product development
- Gather case studies and identify customer references.
- Proactively review customer consumption and billing to help customers optimize their investment
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Help to identify, generate and facilitate additional revenue leads and share with the account team.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned accounts
- Lead upsell efforts by identifying additional use cases and positioning new solution offerings to clients
- Native in Japanese - Speaking/Writing
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a technology service industry
- Excellent communication skills, including with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of customer magement / customer success experience preferably in aaS organization
- 4-year degree required
- Ability to travel up to 40% as needed
- Experience in change management, project management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation.
- Previous customer success experience in a aaS organization