Careers in HR
Contract Recruiter - Product Teams今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1811132-1 掲載日 Oct. 26, 2018
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to join VMware’s Talent Acquisition team for what is expected to be at least a 12 month engagement; supporting one of VMware’s primary Product business groups.
This individual will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting including the sourcing and development of candidate pipelines, candidate assessment and presentation, negotiation of the offer and successfully closing candidates for highly technical product development positions. In addition, you will coach hiring managers on VMware’s best practices related to assessment and selection as well as diversity and inclusion and will oversee the entire staffing process as a primary gatekeeper of VMware’s core values and culture.
Principal duties and accountabilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Client's business, including strategic direction, priorities and goals.
- Methodically utilize in-house tools, networks, cold-calling, and research methods to source passive and other interested candidates.
- Serve as escalation point for issues, change requests and other items that come up in the course of day-to-day service delivery.
- Function as the subject matter expert; crafting and executing recruiting strategies to identify candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions, usually requiring extensive search.
- Collaborate with managers and business leaders to understand the skills required for each position to effectively match the best candidates to organizational needs.
- Educate and coach hiring managers in Company’s employment processes including interview techniques, selection process and hiring system processes.
- Work with hiring manager to prepare and present offers of employment; ensuring that all Staffing Processes are followed in all phases of staffing from recruitment to hire.
- Meet assigned metrics in all staffing activities.
- Adhere to all hiring practices to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and compliant with all legal and ethical standards.
- Responsible for effective management of the “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
- Sell the company, the job and the career opportunity through knowledge of the company, its culture, benefits and products.
- Build and maintain external network of contacts.
- Act as brand ambassador by projecting and maintaining the VMware employment brand via social media and other channels
Required Technical and Professional Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience within a corporate recruiting or agency environment with an emphasis on product, R&D or engineering roles.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a high growth, high change environment.
- Experience recruiting for product development, cloud engineering and/or networking profiles.
- Experience executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, closing and follow-up.
- Creative thinker who can successfully target candidates with out of the box sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrable ability to attract and hook passive candidates.
- Results-driven, organized professional who effectively manages competing priorities.
- Demonstrated aptitude for prioritization, problem solving, creativity, ingenuity, diplomacy, and project management.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity that seeks to question the status quo and look for ways to advance business objectives.
- Critical Thinking and Leadership – Capable of executing and delivering a desired future state (vision) through influence on things we value, individual and group goals, execution of plans, value reinforcements, and systems.
- Organizational Awareness – Deep understanding of and ability to utilize analytics & innovative talent practices to drive business results.
- Communication – Presenting ideas effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to influence and inspire both direct and indirect organizations through effectively articulating the opportunities and challenges throughout the organization.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.