Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Consultant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912826 掲載日 Sep. 25, 2019
As a PSO Consultant, from strategy to implementation to optimization, you help the customers get up and running fast, minimize risk, and delivers the business outcome. You bring deep experience to facilitate the customer’s evolution towards emerging technology solutions, sharpening their edge in today’s complex digital world. You understand the business and technical requirements, create the best architecture designs, and deploy the solutions using methodological approach.
You are a specialist passionate about infrastructure virtualization with a foundational understanding of networking or storage virtualization, cloud automation, business critical and cloud-native applications, data center operations, end-user computing or public cloud.
We work in enterprise markets and offer solutions scale with millions of objects. We consult the top Fortune 500 companies in the world on services such as Operational Readiness, Business Continuance, Disaster Recovery, IT services Delivery, Automation, Orchestration and Management of Cloud infrastructure.
PSO Leadership team talk about the PSO work and why join our team
Typical day at your work:
- Sound understanding of EUC solution design and implementation within the IT architecture space
- Plan, design, build & deliver the desktop and mobility solutions
- Excellent user documentation skills
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues and customers
- Provide technical input to the Solution Architects and Services Business Leaders in the pre-sales stage of an opportunity by providing accurate effort estimation
- Ability to speak and present to both business and technical audiences
- Display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or with the customer
- Liaise and provide input into similar projects and standard methodologies, sharing knowledge among other consultants
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a software vendor.
- Validated working and hands-on experience with VMware’s products (e.g. AirWatch, Horizon, Workspace ONE, Identify Manager, App Volumes, User Environment Manager, VMware vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, etc.) within modern IT production data centers and infrastructure environments
- Experience in designing and implementing virtualization solutions
- Familiar with capacity and performance management and tuning
- VMware Certified Professional in Desktop and Mobility
- VMware AirWatch Expert Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility
- ITIL foundation certified or equivalent practical knowledge
- Good background in Windows and Linux systems administration
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent technical training
- Good communication and social skills