Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Consultant NSX - (Paris) France今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R184123 掲載日 Oct. 19, 2018
As a VMware NSX Consultant within the global PSO Organization, you will be responsible for driving VMware NSX infrastructure integration projects. You will design and implement VMware Network Virtualization and Security solutions based on VMware vSphere, NSX and vRealize Suite technologies.
The PSO team is a phenomenal, dynamic and fun team, always thrilled to welcome new colleagues. We work with our peers from in France, in Europe and in the global organization in an excellent atmosphere to foster people development and value creation for our customers.
What can you expect in this role?
As a technology specialist, empowered to independently conduct small to medium engagements with customers, you will assess client's network infrastructure and the VMware Software-Defined Datacenter solution portfolio. Some of your future assignments:
- Understand and articulate the impact of Network Virtualization and Security to a customer’s physical IP network, operations and future network and networking security architectures
- Craft and plan virtualized network infrastructure roll-outs and migrations with a particular focus on NSX
- You will take part in Hands-on implementation of NSX for enterprise customers
- You actively participate in PSO team meeting by presenting technical project or new product
- You maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing and networking applications, industry directions, and trends
- Maintain working knowledge of creative architectures
- Show assertive leadership in network virtualization and cloud computing.
- Work in a diverse team of consultants to design and implement sophisticated SDDC solutions comprising VMware product stack
- Contribute to maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware vRealize Suite product stack and Cloud concepts
- Assist in the development of standard and reusable VMware "productized" consulting service offerings and improvements to our methodology, including definition of tasks, expectations and standard estimates
What are the critical skills required to succeed?
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a network equipment vendor
- Demonstrate a background with enterprise networking projects
- Ability to dedicatedly communicate with Network Architects
- Understand datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed both Layer 2 and Layer 3 based
- Certifications: CCDP, CCNP, VCP-NV or similar
- Experience with vSphere, Windows Server
- Desirable - understanding of REST APIs and datacenter automation.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and creative attitude
- Aptitude to contribute, grow and evolve with the team
- Fluent in English and French is required
Anything else that may be valuable?
- Experience or deep understanding of any of the following cloud management systems: OpenStack, vRealize Automation, vCloud Director (vCD) is desirable
- Ideally, you hold a CCIE or VCIX-NV certification
Equal Opportunity Statement
- We truly believe in the Power of Human Difference. At VMware, we celebrate our people from a wide variety of dynamic backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We deliver transformative IT solutions by building a community that is inclusive and diverse. The passion and collaboration you will find in joining the team is what makes this opportunity one of the most attractive in the market.