Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Brand & Creative Team - Marketing Design今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1909041 掲載日 Oct. 08, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented, creative, and highly organized individual to support VMware’s Brand & Creative team. This position provides opportunities to work on several strategic corporate marketing initiatives, including creative concept development, graphic design and video creation/computer animation. This is a unique, three-month opportunity to gain experience in various roles in an in-house creative agency.
Working with internal groups and clients, you will help create, support, execute, promote, and measure the success of a variety of marketing communications and branding projects. You will develop creative concepts and layout designs for internal and external programs, branded events, digital marketing, demand generation campaigns, and more.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Animation, or relevant field of study
- Excellent hands-on layout and typography skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Highly proficient in modeling in 3D applications (preferably Cinema 4D)
- Comfortable interfacing with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Proactive, responsive, and customer-service-oriented with a strong sense of project ownership and accountability
- Ability to discuss strategy and understand business objectives.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work creatively within the constraints of corporate visual identity guidelines
- Proficient PC/Mac skills including MS Office and other tools
- Experience with production of print-ready materials
- Experience animating in 2D and/or 3D
- Illustration skills
- Video/Audio Production
*Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.