Careers in Marketing
CloudHealth - UX Designer, Web今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1811968 掲載日 Nov. 28, 2018
UX Designer, Web
If you are a UX Designer with a robust web design portfolio and experience working in a SaaS-based industry, we’d love to connect with you.
Based in Downtown Boston, CloudHealth by VMware is a global SaaS leader in the fast-growing cloud technology industry. Our goal is to enable large organizations to effectively manage and accelerate their business transformation in the cloud.
We are searching for a motivated and ambitious UX Designer to join our Digital Marketing team. As a Web Designer, you will integrate with our development and content teams and be responsible for end-to-end design project execution (e.g. discovery, storyboards, flow diagrams, wireframes, layouts, and validation, etc). Your attention to detail and ability to be creative while pushing the boundaries of your work is valuable.
CloudHealth by VMware offers excellent company benefits to pair with its highly motivated and exciting work environment. You have the benefit of collaborating in a small business unit with access to the resources of a large-scale organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver an unparalleled user experience by bringing creativity to our extensive UX roadmap, and working effectively in a highly interactive and exciting SaaS culture.
- Collaborate closely with our digital team to support pipeline objectives and improve UX aesthetics across our entire digital landscape, including core web pages.
- Translate user activity insights into effective and engaging user experiences across both web and mobile platforms.
- Apply design capabilities to support content and campaign objectives including custom campaign web pages, banner advertisements, priority blog graphics, and other digital asset enhancements.
Skills and Expectations:
- An extensive background in leading and delivering comprehensive and elegant end-to-end user experience designs.
- Ability to quickly generate creative digital assets (e.g. web pages, banners, graphics, UX templates) with consistent branding and use of supporting design elements.
- Proficiency in software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, Webflow, or other comparable solutions.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with user research methodologies and usability testing, and at least a cursory understanding of current accessibility guidelines.
- Can provide a portfolio demonstrating the above experience for mobile and desktop resources and can walk through the examples that explore the development of a project at different stages in the creative process.
- You are experienced with collaborating and communicating closely with key partners to regularly deliver design concepts for review.
- You are open to constructive design feedback, and can dig into issues without defensiveness.
- You demonstrate a self-directed and dedicated approach to managing problems or challenges
- You are capable of testing new or unique design techniques and layouts but do well to adapt when given a style guide.
- Is willing to help teammates cross-functionally, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Has experience working as part of a cross functional agile team.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a design professional, preferably in a SaaS business.
Preferred (not required):
- Comfortable navigating HTML/CSS environments to support light and timely edits to the back-end framework.
- Experience designing for a Drupal back-end framework.
CloudHealth by VMware is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.