Careers in Sales
CloudHealth - Senior Customer Success Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910838 掲載日 Sep. 05, 2019
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a top-tier Senior Customer Success Manager with prior experience managing strategic accounts, including account renewal, adoption and expansion responsibilities. This role will report into our Customer Success organization. The vision of the Customer Success organization is to build a community of champions for the platform by driving positive outcomes and experience.
You're a high-energy, relationship builder who is eager to work internally and externally to deliver value to customers. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing success.
- Lead a book of high-profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- Travel onsite to customers 25-50%.
- 7+ years of account management or customer success experience
- Meaningful experience in a B2B and SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise
- BS/BA or equivalent
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware