Careers in Sales
Cloud Provider Solutions Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913196 掲載日 Oct. 21, 2019
In the Cloud Services team, we are responsible for the success of VMware Cloud Services sales to both Enterprise, Commercial customers and Cloud Provider Partners across Australia and New Zealand. Our solutions include VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and VMware Cloud on AWS. VCPP is an ecosystem of over 4,400 service providers locatedin more than 100 countries offering VMware-based cloud services that address every business case, data sovereignty need, compliance requirement, and vertical market. There are two models within the VMware Cloud Provider Program – License Rental and Managed Service Provider. Under the Managed Services Provider (MSP) program, partners purchase VMware Cloud services or ISV SaaS solutions and offer managed services to resell to their customers.
We are passionate about our customers and our team. We're passionate about culture, diversity and flexibility because we know this drives high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results.
Your success will come from your attitude. Are you passionate about phenomenal customer outcomes? Are you curious to find innovative ways of working? Are you authentic, hardworking and transparent?.
We are looking for a hardworking individual to join the team as a Senior VCPP MSP Systems Engineer, focused on VMware Cloud on AWS. VMware Cloud on AWS is an integrated cloud offering jointly developed by VMware and AWS to deliver a scalable, secure and innovative service that allows organizations to seamlessly migrate and extend their on-premises VMware vSphere-based environments to the AWS Cloud running AWS's bare metal infrastructure.
One of the best value of this new VMware cloud service its tight integration with AWS services. This provides new opportunities to our service providers to design new cloud services with a focus on applications. Your overall responsibility will be to provide in-depth technical overview, roadmap and prescriptive mentorship to Cloud Providers in adding new high value managed services offering around VMware Cloud on AWS.
Do you want to join one of the worlds top software companies and a recognised Great Place to work? We have the solutions, we are passionate about success and nurture extraordinary talent.
- You will collaborate with service provider technical product teams as a trusted advisor and assist in leading and developing a new manage services offerings that will use the strengths of VMware Cloud on AWS. As much as possible, the new manage service offerings should be application focus. This will include assisting in running initial services demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, service creation, enabling partner technical teams and pilots.
- You will need to handle support requests and onboarding of the provider (as needed).
- Working hand in hand with sales specialists, partner/program operations on improving internal MSP processes.
- Drive collaboration with VMware product Teams, ISVs and SME’s to provide MSP product feedback which will help develop VMware's MSP roadmap.
- You will maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud solutions, application development practice/tools, industry directions and trends.
- You will need to maintain working knowledge of competitor products and services and how to position against them
- Document standard methodologies & architectural references in designing and deploying VMware cloud solutions.
- Shown success and knowledge in developing and leading Service Provider Partners/Customers.
- 8 - 10+ years of experience in technology related areas including: enterprise IT and infrastructure (datacenter) architecture experience with significant depth around managing, designing, implementing, and running critical application development infrastructure. Engagement experience should include IT strategy initiatives, development tools implementations, and demonstrating overall technical architecture knowledge across multiple industries.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a trustworthy personality.
- Excellent social, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You are able work effectively in both independent and team setting.
- Strong listening and question based selling skills. Able to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to meet those challenges.
- You should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
He or She should have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience.
VMware and other technical certification of next generation application & cloud platforms including but not limited to: Containers, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal Container Service (PKS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), IBM Softlayer, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Having AWS advance certifications and a background in cloud infrastructure for dev ops would be advantageous.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all applicants in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.