Careers in Sales
Cloud Management Sales Specialist-Healthcare-North Central今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907907-3 掲載日 Jun. 18, 2019
VMware’s Government, Education, and Healthcare team is expanding and looking for an experienced Sales Specialist for our Cloud Management team supporting our healthcare customers in the North-Central region.
From private, to hybrid, and the mega cloud providers there is no doubt that cloud is transforming our clients approach to IT. For our clients in the Government, Education, and Healthcare markets the many clouds offer both unique opportunities and challenges.
VMware is the world leader in virtualization, private cloud and hybrid cloud. We help our client take on the complex task of managing and navigating the many cloud offerings existing in our customer’s environments today. From a client’s first private cloud, building of a multitenant environment, understanding and managing cost across disparate cloud infrastructures, or deciding how and when to move workloads back and forth from the public clouds, VMware’s Cloud Management portfolio helps clients take on this ever growing challenge.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Cloud Management Sales Specialist will work at multiple levels within the organization to:
- Partner with VMware’s client executive to support customer’s intelligent operations and automation initiatives;
- Help coordinate capture on strategic opportunities;
- Create demand and pipeline generations programs in conjunction with the sales leaders in each market;
- Support the Healthcare Regional Directors to understand market trends, strategic direction and planning;
- Work effectively as both a specialist (subject matter expert) in support of a core account exec, as well as, directly leading independent sales cycles
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within customer accounts by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge of VMware’s Cloud Management products and services, as well as, industry trends, customer adoption and competitive solutions
Top Candidates will possess:
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales at industry leading companies. With a proven track record of achieving business objectives, in a highly competitive environment, working with health care or public sector clients;
- Sound consultative sales skills with demonstrable selling experience at the C-level, and ability to work as part of a team in a matrix organization;
- In-depth knowledge of the IT Management business vertical, industry trends, end-user challenges and competitive landscape;
- Strong business management, planning, execution, and sales skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong services acumen to drive solutions (product and services) that reduce cost, improve agility, and delivery reliability to IT stakeholders;
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodologies, processes and tools;
- Strong business analytical skills including developing business cases and Financial Models including ROI/TCO;
- Ability to understand and present VMware's vision, strategy and organization;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience;
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.