Careers in Sales/Field
Client Solutions Executive今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910348 掲載日 Jul. 11, 2019
We are seeking talented people to join and bring their professional services skills. We grow by truly understanding our clients and generating value for them as we achieve great outcomes.
We are passionate about our customers and our team. We're passionate about culture, diversity and flexibility because we know these drive high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results.
Your success will come from your attitude. Are you passionate about phenomenal customer outcomes? Are you curious to discover innovative ways of working?
You will be creating a positive brand around our solutions and building a strong pipeline in your territory to achieve your revenue targets.
As an overlay sales specialist, you will need to be an excellent teammate as you collaborate with VMware's Customer and Partner organisations to close engagements with new and existing customers.
You're resilient and thrive in new and dynamic environments.
We will benefit from your deep knowledge of the services marketplace, infrastructure and IT environments. Knowledge of commercial models and the VMware partner ecosystem will be important for success in the role, and equally a deep thirst for learning.
Do you want to join one of the world's top software companies and a recognised Great Place to Work? We have the solutions, are passionate about success and nurture extraordinary talent.
VMware consulting services cover the lifecycle of VMware solutions from strategy through design, deployment, upgrade, migration, residency and operations transformation.
The Client Solutions Executive (CSE) is responsible for identifying, developing and closing consulting and TAM services business through the following activities.
- Manage relationships with decision makers in key Enterprise and/or Government accounts
- Develop new business through VMware and industry events, and RFPs
- Gather customers’ requirements and understand their goals, objectives, strategies, decision-making and procurement processes
- Position VMware product and services’ ability to meet customers’ technology and business outcomes
- You would work in collaboration with the Advisory, Solutions Architecture, Delivery and offshore Proposal Desk teams to develop proposals and deliver compelling sales presentations
Planning and Forecasting
- Manage strategic territory and account plans individually and aligned with the product teams
- Maintain forecasts for services deals in line with account team and meet quarterly targets for bookings and revenue
- Self-motivated and upbeat, you work as a member of a team and independently, developing long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- A clear thinker and an effective presenter, communicator and negotiator, you effectively lead the development of customer proposals.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- You adopt a solutions sales/consultative selling approach to sell business and IT outcomes, calling on your understanding of the VMware product range and services offerings in an industry context.
- You are able to lead the team to generate proposals that are commercially sound, deliverable and compelling.
- You have worked for a services consulting organisation for 3+ years
- You have strong relationships with IT decision makers in Victorian Government and/or Enterprise accounts
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- 7 years in Information Technology
- 3 years in an IT sales role, preferably Services Sales
- Bachelor degree in business/computing or equivalent (helpful)
- Able to travel up to 25% when required within Australia/NZ and to travel occasionally to Asia Pacific and USA
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on crafting what's next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.