Careers in Sales
Channel Account Manager, A/NZ今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912103-2 掲載日 Oct. 03, 2019
CloudHealth needs an experienced Channel Account Manager to accelerate existing partner revenue via enablement, support and program delivery. Existing partners include, but are not limited to cloud managed service providers, GSIs and resellers in their defined territory.
About You: You have a demonstrated track record of winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships in managed service partners and system integrators. You’re experienced in public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and you’re ready to take your career to the next level by joining a fast-growing cloud technology leader. You’ll be part of a dynamic channel sales team that will drive the next phase of tremendous growth for CloudHealth.
- Meet or exceed goals/MBOs/quota by working with existing partners in a way that drives revenue growth for both CloudHealth and the partner
- Enable partners to develop and deliver a high-value cloud service practice with and through the CloudHealth platform
- Use the CloudHealth partner program in order to improve scale via partners
- Manage sales pipeline for each partner and build alignment between partner and CloudHealth sales teams
- Work closely with Channel Marketing on crafting and delivering programs, content and campaigns that will drive significant return on investment
- Appropriately communicate with and use internal CloudHealth resources and team members to move the sales process forward
- Ensure accurate and complete forecasting as part of effectively communicating current status and meaningful information to all relevant parties within CloudHealth
- Develop and maintain a high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in an engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- Be able to deliver engaging partner centric presentations and training appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud ITSM ecosystem, including integration partners, complimentary products, and potential competitors
- Work closely with Product teams on identifying potential platform improvements and new functionality
- 5+ years of experience in channel partner management and enablement at a technology company
- Experience or exposure to the public Cloud ecosystem; including, but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience selling services and managed services
- The attitude of a self-starter, who is inventive, adaptable, and creative, with a deep understanding of sales methodology
- Excellent communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to travel as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.