Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Change Management Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912366 掲載日 Oct. 11, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
In a fast paced and growing business, we are seeking an experienced Change Management Analyst to support both the strategic and operational goals of the Enterprise Data & Analytics team (EDA). EDA delivers best-in-class BI, Data, and Advanced Analytic services to the enterprise. In this role, you will help develop and lead change management projects to enable successful outcomes to our key strategic initiatives. You will be expected to think critically about the Organization’s infrastructure and process complex data sets and workflows into actionable strategies and execute using a structured project management methodology. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable discussing technology as they are marketing and business strategy. You will serve as a key contact point between EDA strategic and customer facing teams ensuring that teams are communicating continuously, transparently and strategically with stakeholders using appropriate media and methods of distribution. In this, you will build change management and org branding plans that are aligned to EDA organizational strategies while maintaining the integrity of the organization’s culture and values.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Own & execut our end user engagements and communication strategies, ensuring input received is synthesized, communication is created and delivered to appropriate audiences
- Develop a communications framework, strategy, and operating rhythm for communicating with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, executive staff, senior management, project teams, business unit partners and employees.
- Create content for users and maintain a content asset roadmap
- Partner closely with EDA Enablement in developing approaches and strategies for end user learning and development
- This position is people, data, process and communications intensive. It requires proactive leadership, critical thinking, independence, agility, analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Work to constantly improve offerings of EDA, Operations and Strategy by reaching out to End Users
- Create actionable deliverables for EDA Strategic plan
- Excellent verbal, written and storytelling skills with an ability to package, translate, and clearly present data to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- 8+ years’ experience in related positions, preferred background in data and analytics domain
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Strong program/project management skills
- Be a self-starter with ability to operate independently and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
- Maintain executive presence, with the ability to address and influence both executive and mid-level management audiences
- Experience with large-scale, phased organizational change efforts
- Ability to self-start, with excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to listen, interview, support and collaborate with VMware internal organizations & Senior Management
- Applies a systemic perspective and approach to problem-solving with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with business global counterparts to drive user adoption, enablement, communication and the delivery of data solutions
- Appreciate the power of a data-driven environment and serve as a data evangelist to help grow and build a highly analytical culture
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.