Careers in Marketing
Business Systems Analyst- Oracle Finance今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912766 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware business with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware.
- You love applying functional expertise to significant programming and design problems
- You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management, QA and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions for system requirements with different business groups
- Design, configure and partner with the project team to design, develop, test, and deploy solutions, including integrations
- Support integrated testing strategies and coordinate testing efforts with end users
- Understanding of Oracle SQL queries, PL/SQL Code
- Drive functional discussions in domain space
- Work with the geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and Quality Engineers.
- Be willing to learn about existing IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of hands-on Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience with Financial applications
- Strong understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivables (EBS)
- Experience in Revenue area (RevStream application knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with Scrum/Agile terminology
- Experience in SAP Finance and NetSuite Finance area is a plus.
This position is eligible for theIT Apps Hiring FY20 referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.