Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Business Systems Analyst - Product Data Hub今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907803 掲載日 Aug. 13, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware SaaS and Perpetual (Order to Cash), Licensing functions with ERP platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility, scale and resiliency. We are building the next generation SaaS Order to Cash platform that can deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We are also enhancing our licensing Order to Cash platform to improve the customer experience and make it more scalable. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware.
- You demonstrate strong functional expertise in your domain can easily switch between different tools being used in the same domain
- You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
- You strive to excel and to innovate
- Own and conduct system design sessions and align to operations processes
- Own & drive functionality / design of VMW’s next-gen Product Hub as a central platform to meet future needs, scalability, keeping industry-leading best-practices in mind
- Extensive hands on previous Oracle PDH configuration experience and define Product/Offers for SaaS and On-Prem products.
- Experience in designing integrations with external systems
- Ability to define conversions, std conversions per module, Security Roles & Duties to be configured.
- Good understanding of how Subscription Order Management with Usages, Billing, and Invoicing
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations
- Analyze business use cases that are eligible for automation
- Author System Design documents and translate / Articulate functional requirements clearly to Developers/QA team-members
- Prepare specifications for application (Functional Specification Design)
- Perform complex data analysis and data profiling to support projects and research
- Partner with Development Teams (ETL, MDM) to deliver efficient and sustainable solutions
- Certifications in Oracle PDH
- Minimum 8 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS and On-Prem business models
- Strong hands on experience in Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH)
- Experience in delivering products using agile methodology
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
- Strong Interpersonal skills: Strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written). Comfortable working with senior executives.
- Flexibility to work both in production support and change requests / implementations as needed
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers
- Flexible and should be a quick learner to move to other technologies as needed
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience in SAP MDG is a huge plus
- Experience in API based architecture involving SAP MDG is a huge plus
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.